View Profile mooshen

17 Movie Reviews

wow..

when this was done it made me think.. y cant i be a bold person and stand up like him.. i try hard to do the right but i seem to fail at it all.... great video im showing this to my friends..

damn sweet!

i love it its awesome the finale battle reminded me of Naruto a bit an the transformation ad Ki blast reminded me of DBZ. i wish that one chick didnt die so she could be in the 5th bunnykill

wtf

.................. what the heck wast of my time man.......

GastricTank responds:

D=<

16 Game Reviews

Art is good, bullets are easy to understand. However i strongly suggest adding in mouse control support, at least for me doing a bullet hell with WASD is well, hell. Another things is maybe less bullets one that boss if that is the first boss, or maybe smaller, he was covering half the screen in large yellow bullets. Another thing is maybe have the screen move faster, i missed 1 point of damage on a legging and was stuck on her head area for what felt like 3 min before i could go back and go to the boss.

Ironstrom responds:

mintymiyazaki:
Proper level progression, enemy balance and performance resolution is the next on the list. Expect it in about a week with a large push... It's been an issue I'm well aware of, it only took the backseat because of the demand of the nude boss level.

AWESOMENESS!

i love it its way better than the original tetris! i was looking for a nice tetris game and i hated every one i played! then i saw this then said last one! and i love it its awesome!

OMG!!!

major lag!!! but it was fun!!! good animation!

9 Art Reviews

hmmm not to bad

i like it but it seems to firey

...............

WTF is that pice of of idk its just plan bad

wth

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE UPPER BODY MUCLE!

21, Male